- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome To Health First Family Chiropractic, P.C., Your Columbus GA Chiropractor
At Health First Family Chiropractic, we specialize in chiropractic care and other natural, holistic means of reducing and eliminating pain. No matter the source of your pain, our treatments can make a major difference in your quality of life.
Chiropractic care is at the heart of all we do here at Health First Family Chiropractic your Columbus, GA chiropractor. Although some injuries and medical conditions can affect other parts of the body—such as the neck, shoulders, hips, legs, or arms—much of the pain you have traces back to the spine.
The spine is at the core of a healthy body. A normal spine has no abnormal curvature, such as from poor posture or misalignments. When you injure yourself or develop a medical condition that causes chronic pain, the status of the spine changes.
By targeting the spine with chiropractic techniques such as manipulations, adjustments, and spinal decompressions, that pressure on the spine will disappear, leaving you with less if any pain.
At Health First Family Chiropractic, we are led by Dr. David Johnson, who studied at Alabama’s Auburn University. Earning his degree in Building Science, his interest in chiropractic care grew after graduation, where he specialized in treating temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ) and scoliosis at Marietta, Georgia’s Life University. Dr. Johnson expertise in chiropractic care makes him your trusted chiropractor in Columbus.
We’re proud to offer a range of services here at Health First Family Chiropractic. These include:
- Postural screenings and spine screenings so your spine is in the best possible health, helping you avoid painful chronic conditions.
- Massage therapy, which can be used in conjunction with chiropractic care or on its own to treat stiff joints and muscles.
- Nutritional counseling for a better diet and healthier lifestyle overall.
- Lifestyle advice so you can learn how exercise and nutrition go together for a healthier, happier you.
- Corrective exercises and other physical therapy, which can be used as a component of chiropractic care or on their own.
- Chiropractic care, including the services mentioned above.
In addition, Dr. Johnson and the rest of our staff also specialize in treating conditions such as back and neck pain, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, musculoskeletal pain, and fibromyalgia.
Stop suffering from body pain and find the relief you need. If you’d like to learn more about any of our services or would like to schedule an appointment today, call us at 706-576-9844.